Midori Insert Perforated Pages Travelers Notebook Regular A5 Wide B6 Personal A6 Pocket Field Notes Passport Perforated Pages
----- D E S C R I P T I O N -----
- 40 pages of quality writing paper (grid, dots, lined or blank)
- Perforated pages available to tear out when you need it on-the-go
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant and fountain-pen friendly
- Kraft brown or black cardstock cover
----- S I Z E S -----
- Extra Wide / A5 (8.3 inches length x 5.8 inches width)
- Wide (8.25 inches length x 5 inches width)
- Standard / Regular (8.25 inches length x 4.3 inches width)
- B6 (6.9 inches length x 4.9 inches width)
- B6 Slim (7 inches length x 4.25 inches width)
- Personal (6.75 inches length x 3.75 inches width)
- A6 (5.8 inches length x 4.1 inches width)
- Pocket / Field Notes (5.5 inches length x 3.5 inches width)
- Passport (4.9 inches length x 3.5 inches width)
----- S P E C I F I C A T I O N S -----
- Cover Material: 80lb Cardstock
- Writing Paper: 40 pages (20 leaves) of ultra bright white premium 32lb bond / 80lb text paper
- Styles: Perforated pages option available - Grid (5 x 5 mm Gray), Dots (5 x 5 mm Gray), Lined (6.5 mm Rule Gray), Blank
- Binding: Staple
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Dominique @ Paper Penguin Co
5-7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I currently don't sell any Midori covers, but there are many Etsy shops that provide all types of covers in many sizes!
Unfortunately, at this time, I am no longer accepting complex custom orders. It will be on a case by case basis if I'm able to do any custom orders so I can focus on current orders for the shop. Please contact me if you have any questions about existing notebooks or if you have any suggestions for the shop!
At this time, I do not offer a rush service, and orders are made in the order they are received. If you need your order by a certain date, please contact me prior to ordering to determine if I can meet your shipping date. Rush requests after ordering cannot be guaranteed.
All the following sizes are available in the shop for ring bound planners:
----- Ring Bound Planners -----
- A5 / Large (8.3 inches tall x 5.8 inches wide)
- Personal Wide Foxy Fix (6.75 inches tall x 4.75 inches wide)
- Personal / Medium (6.7 inches tall x 3.7 inches wide)
- Pocket / Small (4.72 inches tall x 3.19 inches wide)
All the following sizes are available in the shop (some size limitations are based on insert designs - see the description for each listing for more information):
----- Travelers Notebook -----
- Extra Wide / A5 (8.3 inches tall x 5.8 inches wide)
- Wide (8.25 inches tall x 5 inches wide)
- Standard / Regular (8.25 inches tall x 4.3 inches wide)
- B6 (6.9 inches tall x 4.9 inches wide)
- Hobonichi Weeks (7.4 inches tall x 3.7 inches wide)
- B6 Slim (7 inches tall x 4.25 inches wide)
- Personal (6.75 inches tall x 3.75 inches wide)
- A6 (5.8 inches tall x 4.1 inches wide)
- Pocket / Field Notes (5.5 inches tall x 3.5 inches wide)
- Passport (4.9 inches tall x 3.5 inches wide)
- Mini / Extra Small / Micro (4 inches tall x 2.75 inches wide)
Jul 14, 2018
Jul 7, 2018
Well, the quality is equal to other travel notebook refills I've purchased, except these were a little more expensive and it took longer to receive them. The perforations are not as delicate as the official midori refills and sit pretty far from the spine, leaving a large piece of paper behind when you remove a page. Not ideal in a smaller journal. These refills have a very homemade feel to them. The paper is good quality and the refills do fit inside my journal, but I'm going to stick to the official midori refills.
May 31, 2018
May 31, 2018
May 31, 2018