Midori Calendar Insert Regular Wide B6 B6 Slim Personal A6 Pocket FN Passport Mini Extra Small Micro Week On 2 Pages WO2P Undated Classic Calendar 3 Months Kraft Brown Cover MTN Traveler's Notebook / Grid Dots Lined Blank / Bullet Journal / Notebook Refill
Note: All photos above show the B6 size.
The Kraft Light Brown Cardstock Notebook provides a simple, traditional cover with 15 weeks (approximately 3 months) of undated, plain classic weekly calendar planning spreads (Week On 2 Pages - WO2P) including an extra 8 pages (4 leaves) of quality writing paper. You can choose from Grid, Dots, Lined or Blank for the extra pages! I've also created an option for a weekly start of Sunday or Monday. The paper is bleed-resistant, feather-resistant and fountain-pen friendly. The extra pages in the notebook can be used as a bullet journal, notes booklet or daily diary! It fits perfectly in all sizes of Midori Traveler's Notebook / MTN insert.
----- S I Z E S -----
- Extra Wide / A5 (8.3 inches length x 5.8 inches width)
- Wide (8.25 inches length x 5 inches width)
- Standard / Regular (8.25 inches length x 4.3 inches width)
- B6 (6.9 inches length x 4.9 inches width)
- B6 Slim (7 inches length x 4.25 inches width)
- Personal (6.75 inches length x 3.75 inches width)
- A6 (5.8 inches length x 4.1 inches width)
- Pocket / Field Notes FN (5.5 inches length x 3.5 inches width)
- Passport (4.9 inches length x 3.5 inches width)
- Mini / Extra Small / Micro (4 inches length x 2.75 inches width)
----- S P E C I F I C A T I O N S -----
- Features: Undated Weekly Calendar (15 Weeks) in Plain / Classic Week On 2 Pages WO2P Spreads; Extra Writing Pages
- Cover Material: 80lb Cardstock
- Writing Paper: 40 total pages (20 leaves) of ultra bright white premium 32lb bond / 80lb text paper
- Extra Pages Styles: Grid (5 x 5 mm Gray), Dots (5 x 5 mm Gray), Lined (6.5 mm Rule Gray), Blank
- Binding: Staple
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Dominique @ Paper Penguin Co
3-9 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I currently don't sell any Midori leather or fabric covers, but there are many Etsy shops that provide all types of covers in many sizes! Please search on Etsy for covers for the notebooks.
Unfortunately, at this time, I am no longer accepting complex custom orders. It will be on a case by case basis if I'm able to do any custom orders so I can focus on current orders for the shop. Please contact me if you have any questions about existing notebooks or if you have any suggestions for the shop!
At this time, I do not offer a rush service, and orders are made in the order they are received. If you need your order by a certain date, please contact me prior to ordering to determine if I can meet your shipping date. Rush requests after ordering cannot be guaranteed. For expedited USPS shipping, please choose either USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Mail Express. For international expedited shipping (excluding USPS) such as FedEx or DHL, please contact me prior to ordering.
All the following sizes are available in the shop for ring bound planners:
----- Ring Bound Planners -----
- A5 / Large (8.3 inches tall x 5.8 inches wide)
- Personal Wide (6.75 inches tall x 4.75 inches wide)
- Personal / Medium (6.7 inches tall x 3.7 inches wide)
- Pocket / Small (4.72 inches tall x 3.19 inches wide)
All the following sizes are available in the shop (some size limitations are based on insert designs - see the description for each listing for more information):
----- Travelers Notebook -----
- Extra Wide / A5 (8.3 inches tall x 5.8 inches wide)
- Wide (8.25 inches tall x 5 inches wide)
- Standard / Regular (8.25 inches tall x 4.3 inches wide)
- B6 (6.9 inches tall x 4.9 inches wide)
- Hobonichi Weeks (7.4 inches tall x 3.7 inches wide)
- B6 Slim (7 inches tall x 4.25 inches wide)
- Personal (6.75 inches tall x 3.75 inches wide)
- A6 (5.8 inches tall x 4.1 inches wide)
- Pocket / Field Notes (5.5 inches tall x 3.5 inches wide)
- Passport (4.9 inches tall x 3.5 inches wide)
- Mini / Extra Small / Micro (4 inches tall x 2.75 inches wide)
If you are interested in the A5 Slim size, I would recommend the Wide size option from the shop. The A5 Slim size is listed as 8.3" x 4.9" and the traditional Wide size is 8.25" x 5". Since the sizes are very close (0.05" x 0.1" difference), it would be a great option. When placing an order for the A5 Slim size, if you need it cut exactly at 8.3" x 4.9", please leave a note at checkout.
If you are purchasing a notebook with Tomoe River, Strathmore, Shiraoi, Onion Skin or any other custom papers and would like an alternative cover added to the notebook instead of the kraft brown or black options, please order the specialty paper notebook and leave a note at checkout which cover you would like me to use from the shop. Please note not all covers are available in the largest size (Extra Wide / A5) when placing your cover request.
If you are looking for square corners (no corner rounding), I can exclude the corner rounding after cutting the notebooks. Please leave a note at checkout that you want square corners on your notebooks.
Here are all the options I offer by request:
- Dots: 3.7mm, 4mm, 5mm (default)
- Grid: 3.7mm, 4mm, 5mm (default), 6.5mm
- Lined: 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm (default), 8.7mm college ruled
Please leave a note at checkout that you want a custom size for the grid, dots or lined if preferred. It must be one of the options listed above.
Jan 4, 2023
Dec 11, 2022
Beautiful paper; my fountain pens love it!
Sep 16, 2022
Excellent quality craftsmanship in this Midori insert. Thanks so much!
Aug 2, 2022
Aug 1, 2022
I love the calendar pages I get from PaperPenguinCo. I come back again and again.